XBox 1

More
6 years 2 months ago #1 by ~uXc~BuckhornZ
XBox 1 was created by ~uXc~BuckhornZ
its fun.. yes I bought an xbox1 however it was for my kids for Christmas and yes I checked it out already.. I am a noob with the controller but after I practice for a while it should be some GG's anyone else have an Xbox 1? my gamer tag is the same as in here so send me a FR please.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #2 by ~uXc~BaYkT
Replied by ~uXc~BaYkT on topic XBox 1
Yeah same thing happening here this year (except I didn't open it up and play it). I can't use use a controller to save my life, it's worthless to even try LOL. Just don't have the time anyway, barely even touched SP, even tho it's cool as hell!

Ehh... we'll see.

Hey where the shit is everyone at anyway?... freakin ghost town

More
6 years 2 months ago #3 by ~uXc~hellforces
Replied by ~uXc~hellforces on topic XBox 1
I'm on the computer everyday. and every time i pop into the ts there is no one on.

More
6 years 2 months ago #4 by ~uXc~BuckhornZ
Replied by ~uXc~BuckhornZ on topic XBox 1
Baykt add me on xbox live. same name.. I finished sp mode.. It was very fun. tried mp a little but i still am too sucky at the controller.. im looking at the floor or sky to much.. I have the Halo Master chief collection so I am gonna play that next . when I get better at the controller ill give the cod mp another run. I have been pretty shocked how cool the xbox is .. I still will always play on pc though.. just gonna try the console stuff too.. seems like most of the new games out are made for the console. have been for a while.. I wont be upgrading my pc anymore for games. if the new game will play on my pc then fine otherwise.. for what I paid for the xbox is about the same as just a new video card. heck if enough of us go to the Dark side and play on xbox live also.. we can party play from there. with voice chat

More
6 years 1 month ago #5 by ~uXc~BaYkT
Replied by ~uXc~BaYkT on topic XBox 1
LOL, add you? I don't have an account dude. I've played every bit of maybe 2 minutes with a controller. It's my son's thing for sure tho, if you'd like a new mudhole you can add him, play a few rounds, and get severely owned by the next generation :haha1:

More
6 years 1 month ago #6 by ~uXc~Spongy
Replied by ~uXc~Spongy on topic XBox 1
yeah having a xbox cost only the same as a graphics card is nice but haveing to pay all sorts of other things just to play is ridiculous, like paying 60 bucks just for xbox live is stupid

Its not about the score its how you play the game- Mones

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds