~uXc~ TS rules:
* Names that are sexually explicit, racist, discriminatory or otherwise insulting are not allowed.
* English is the preferred language on the teamspeak server. Using other languages is allowed when talking in private or when all people in the channel understand that language. Using another language to exclude other people in the channel, or to dodge teamspeak rules is not allowed.
* No sexually explicit, racist, discriminatory or otherwise insulting remarks.
* No flaming or swearing. (~uXc~Whitetiger excluded!)
* Our teamspeak server is primarily for use by ~uXc~ members, players on ~uXc~ servers.
* Using our teamspeak server for clan practice, meetings etc. is not allowed unless you have permission from one of the ~uXc~ members to do so.
* Playing music over teamspeak is not allowed.
* Using teamspeak to reveal in-game enemy positions and strategies while you are dead or sharing strategic information with the opposite team is not allowed.
* It is not allowed to accuse other players of cheating without providing some sort of proof.
* Sharing server passwords with non-~uXc~ members is not allowed.
* Advertising products, sites, clans and services not related to ~uXc~ is not allowed.
* Joining teamspeak while being drunk or otherwise intoxicated is the only time you may join our TS.
* You are held responsible for whoever uses teamspeak on your computer / account. This includes swearing little brothers and farting hamsters.
* Chit chat and other off-topic talk is primarily to take place in the lobby for non-registered users and the community room for registered members
* Game channels are primary only used for game communication. Limited chit chat is allowed but should not interfere with game play.
* Make sure to switch to the appropriate channel when playing a specific game(server). For games not listed join the 'other game' channels.
* If more then 8 people are in a game channel, players must be prepared to split and remain in the channel of their in-game sides. (allied / axis etc.)
* We strongly encourage the use of 'push to talk' mode as a way to activate your microphone.
* Using 'voice activation' mode is allowed when using a headset or headphones, but make sure to set up sensitivity in such way that your microphone isn't triggered by your breathing or your neighbours chainsaw.
* Using 'voice activation' mode while using speakers is highly discouraged, since it often causes your microphone to be activated by in-game sounds, and can cause irritating echo effects.
* Teamspeak channel admins and server admins are recognizable by a (CA) and / or (SA) tag behind their nickname.
* Our admins reserve the right to warn and subsequently remove anyone from teamspeak for any disruptive behavior or rule breaking.
* If you are banned from the forums then you are no longer permitted to join our teamspeak server.
- Hits: 18688